We look forward to having you join us as one of our Retailers!
We offer a wide selection of wholesale products for you to select from and will work with you to ensure that products you select for resale will compliment your business and meet your customer needs’ and demographics. We are well underway with our Holiday preparations and have already started accepting and processing Holiday Orders.
So don’t delay, get started on your order in today!
For any wholesale questions, to request an application package and wholesale product list
please, email us at mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow up to 2 business days for us to review your application and set up your account.
We offer wholesale purchasing to Canadian retailers who have a Registered Business and who have a physical storefront, for resale purposes only. The following criteria must be met in order to open a wholesale account us:
- You must complete a wholesale account application, providing your Business Number and HST/GST number.
- We do not have minimum order quantities for wholesale accounts however products must be bought by the case. Case counts vary according to each product.
- Orders must be paid for in full at time of order/invoice. At this time, we do not offer Payment Terms. We accept on line payments and wire transfers.
- Your store must meet the standards of our Natural Apothecary brand
- Store owners must provide suitable product placement that display Natural Apothecary products well and protect them from environmental elements.
- Retailers who offer customer sampling and testing of products must comply with Health Canada health and hygiene requirements.
Quick Reference & Overview of Wholesale Policies.
All Wholesale Account Holders must agree to our Terms & Conditions. These are detailed in your information package that is attached with all Wholesale Account Applications and are summarized below:
- Retailers must comply with our Minimum Advertised Price Policy.
- Retailers are not permitted to resale Natural Apothecary products on any type of auction site like ebay, or on any 3rd party sites like AMAZON.
- Internet sales are permitted but require pre-approval.
- Retailers with ON line Stores only are NOT permitted to sell Natural Apothecary products and will not be granted a Wholesale Account
- Repacking of Natural Apothecary products is not permitted nor is it permitted to representing Natural Apothecary Products as your own.
- Wholesale Accounts cannot be transferred with change of Business Ownership, unless one or more of the owners is an original account holder.
- zero-in on WELLNESS and our Natural Apothecary maintain the right to review accounts, and will cancel any accounts that do not abide to our Policies, Terms and Conditions, or presents our products in an unfavorable manner, misrepresent our products or jeopardizes the integrity of our brand image.
Placing Orders and Filling Orders:
- Orders can be place on line, via phone, or by email.
- Your start up order can take up to 6-10 weeks depending upon the products you are ordering.
- Subsequent orders can take up to 4-8 weeks depending upon stock levels and the time of year. We ask all our Retailers to plan accordingly and pre-order well in advance, especially during busy holiday seasons.
- If all products in your order are in stock and ready, they are shipped out within 5 days and you should receive your order within 10-14days (depending on your choice of shipment)
- Back-ordered items can take up to 8-10 weeks to arrive. Orders are shipped out as soon as ALL products are ready. You will be notified as soon as possible of any delays with your order. Upon request we will offer split shipping however additional shipping charges will be applied to split shipping orders.
Wholesale Returns & Restocking:
To ensure the freshness and quality of our products and preserve their shelf life without the use of chemical preservatives, our products are “made-to-order” and as such we do not accept returns. ALL Sales are Final. Returns are accepted on damaged products only. If for any reason you there is a problem with your products please contact us immediately and we will make every effort possible to resolve any issues.
In the event that a return is accepted; Shipping & handling charges are not refundable, you must return the product and pay for return shipping, a 25% re-stocking fee will be deducted from the refund. Returned products must be received in resalable condition and within 10 days of receiving your order.
Cancelling/Changing Your Order:
Wholesale Orders are processed as soon as they are received so we cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled or altered after it has been placed. You may contact us as soon as possible to see if your order has already started to be processed. In the event that it has not, we will be more than happy to make changes to it within 24 hours.
- Once an order has been processed it can not be altered or cancelled and is not eligible to be refunded.
- Cancelling orders after they have been processed and before they are shipped will be charged an 80% Cancellation-Loss Recovery Fee that will be applied against your total purchase order and deducted from your refund.
- NO products will be shipped out, once a refund has been issued.
- NO refunds are issued once products/orders are shipped.
Damaged, Incorrect or Lost Orders:
If your products are damaged or incorrect upon arrival, please save all contents and packing materials as was received and contact us immediately. Shipments that arrive in damaged condition will be replaced only after the damaged products have been returned. All damaged products must be returned within 10 days of receipt of your order. Orders that have been confirmed lost will be replaced. No cash refunds will be issued for lost, incorrect or damaged goods.